At Red Hill Field, we wear our uniform with pride. It gives us a sense of belonging to our school community. We expect all children to wear the following school uniform and bring the correct PE Kit in a suitable bag. Children should bring their PE kit into school in a suitable, labelled bag on a Monday and take it home on a Friday. Certain items of School Uniform embroidered with the school logo are available to order online from Marks and Spencer at www.mandsyourschooluniform.com and this helps to raise valuable funds for our school.
• White/Red polo shirt, plain shirt, blouse or t-shirt (with or without school logo)
• Grey/Black plain trousers, shorts, skirt, pinafore dress
• Red jumper, fleece or cardigan (with or without school logo)
• Red and White school-type summer dress
• Black shoes or plain black trainers
• Plain white short sleeved T-shirt
• Plain black shorts
• Plain black jogging bottoms/ tracksuit bottoms
• Plain red hoodie (with or without school logo)
• Plain black or white trainers
• Socks if your daughter wears tights to school
For safety reasons jewellery is not allowed, and long hair must be tied back.
School Trips and Special Events
School uniform is to be worn unless specified otherwise. A list of any special clothing requirements will be issued in advance of any school trip.
Jewellery and Earrings
Decorative jewellery is not considered appropriate school wear; children with pierced ears are only allowed to wear simple studs. Earrings must be removed before PE, including swimming. However, parents should provide micropore tape to cover studs, if the child is unable to remove them by themselves.
Hats and Sun Cream
Sun hats are advisable during the summer months. There is no objection to children bringing sun cream providing they apply it themselves and only use it on themselves. For younger children, it is particularly beneficial to apply sun cream that lasts for 8 hours before they arrive as they may find it difficult to apply it themselves. All sun creams need to be labelled with a name and will be kept in the child’s bag.
Parents experiencing financial or other difficulty in providing school uniform for their children are invited to speak to the school office in confidence.